Previously available only to the U.S. Military, Mitigator is well formulated that has successfully fulfilled its government and military compliance requirements and has completed numerous field trials with various branches of the US military. Now, it is also available to you and your beloved family. Mitigator is the only product that neutralizes the toxins and relieves the itch or sting, rather than masking the problem by just numbing the area. Mitigator® contains no harsh chemicals nor smelly odors, using natural ingredients. It can be safely used on children (* consult a physician before using on children under 2 years old). Treats stings and bites of bees, wasps, mosquitoes, fire ants, horse flies and jellyfish. Mitigator® performs (6) comforting tasks that no other bite and sting treatment does.
- Removes top layer of dead skin.
- Opens skin pores.
- Draws toxins from open pores.
- Scrubbing enhances circulation, forcing toxins to skin surface through those same pores.
- Neutralizes Toxins.
- Stems the impulse to scratch.
Special patented ingredients provide the scrubbing action without introducing bacteria. Mitigator® Sting & Bite Scrub replaces the undeniable urge to scratch with your fingernails by scrubbing with your fingertips; thus preventing secondary infections. It is recommended to scrub (within a short time of being stung or bitten) until all signs of pain/itching have disappeared or for a minimum of 2 minutes. Typically, 2 minutes of scrubbing most shallow piercing insect sting or bite sites with your fingertips will save you hours, days and possibly even weeks of scratching with your fingernails. So, be prepared and keep some Mitigator® available at all times. Each re-sealable package provides 20 - 30 applications for many insect stings and bites. Multiple severe stings, such as from Red Fire Ant, may require using an entire packet in one application.
• Immediately and permanently relieves harmful effects of insect stings and bites without harsh chemicals.
• Unique, granulated formula allows the sufferer to participate in the treatment, while safely mitigating the dangerous impulse to scratch.
• Helps to eliminate the possibility of secondary infections and scarring that may occur because of scratching.
• Circulation created by scrubbing effectively forces toxins from just below the outer skin layer, or epidermis, back to the surface, where Mitigator® can neutralize them.
• Completely prevent onset of symptoms from the stings and bites of most insects, symptoms like itching and residual pain.
• Ingredients includes topical antiseptics and cleansing agents, in combination with elements that soften and draw on the open pores to continue extracting toxins; walnut shells exfoliate the epidermis of the affected area; sodium bicarbonate then draws on pores, extracting toxins and irritants.
• Mitigator's® extracting agents continue to work as the paste remains on the skin, drying quickly. Crushed walnut granules brush off easily, leaving no trace of the usual symptoms such as pain, itching, skin flare, or other trauma.
• Odorless, earthen-colored and easy to use
• Durable pliable and re-seal able pouch is simple to store in any type of health pack and treats as many as twenty individual bites.
• Made in U.S.A.
For fast relief apply liberally to sting or bite area immediately. Rub vigorously for 2-3 minutes or until pain and itching have subsided. Leave paste on for 10 minutes. Reapply if necessary. Wash with soap and water. See a physician as soon as possible, if symptoms worsen or persist. Mitigator® works great on most all insect stings and bites. For bee stings, be sure to remove the stinger first by brushing off with a credit card or firm piece of paper. Depending on your body's reaction to insect stings pain will be eliminated or significantly lessened. You may still experience some swelling and some continued trauma depending on how deeply the stinger penetrated and which species of bee or wasp attacked you.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Use only as directed
- Mitigator is not an insect repellant
- Always consult a physician before using any medication on children under 2 years old.
To serve you in a more efficient while cost-effective way, shopping cart is available 24 hours a day online! All order will be processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Generally, processing time is usually 0-1 working day for stocked items.
If you are not comfortable with shopping online, simply drop an e-mail with the item name, quantity that you are after and physical delivery address. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Please note that order has already been shipped out cannot be revised or cancelled.
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars; do not accept other currency.
Generally, Fusion Gear accepts the following forms of payment.
- Bank Transfers/Direct Deposit
- Credit Card (visa/mastercard/debit card) * do NOT accept credit card from international customers.
Generally, all orders will be shipped on the same working day upon receipt of cleared payment by received before 2pm ACST. Whilst all orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible; Fusion Gear is not liable for any consequential losses caused by late delivery.
Estimated arrival dates are a general guideline, not guaranteed, which is subject to a range of factors, including mailing address, availability of the item(s) ordered, payment & shipping method, weather and/or other unforeseen circumstances.
Buyer who places an order with incorrect information is liable for all aspects of shipping costs and will only be refunded the value of the goods only NOT the subsequent carriage costs. Should redelivery be required, postage is ought to be collected prior to shipment.
To international buyers, Fusion Gear is able to provide the shipping date and customs declaration reference number; provides no tracking information as international parcels cannot be tracked after leaving Australia (except Express Courier). It is highly recommended that international buyer get themselves familiar with the local importation requirements and restrictions, who is solely responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes and other fees if applicable. Fusion Gear does not assume liability for fees/taxes/expenses incurred during the importation of products and does not refund for packages seized by customs or unclaimed at customs.
Because of the large volume of products shipped each day, it is impossible for Fusion Gear to check each and every individual item prior to shipping. As such, every item is assumed to have left the factory in function, undamaged condition. Should an item is damaged, defective, or need warranty repair, the Buyer is obliged to notify FUSION GEAR of the intended replacement at first place and return within 10 days as of the invoice date, ensure all items returned appropriately packed.
The item(s) in return shall be in: BRAND NEW, UNUSED, UNCARRIED, UNDAMAGED CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL PACK with all materials, instructions, paperwork and proof of purchase, there are certain items may not accept return, for instance hydration equipment and factory second etc though. Buyer bears any cost relating to return/replacement.
Fusion Gear will send the replacement or refund to the Buyer whichever the case applies within 2 working days upon receipt of the faulty goods returned in good order that are not exhibited damage or non-functional as a result of improper use or treatment or modification beyond specification.
Fusion Gear does not accept returns for no reason simply as an example "changed my mind". Australian Consumer Law (ACL) provides the Buyer with statutory rights and consumer guarantees. The Return Policy is in addition to your rights and remedies you may have under the ACL.
For more details on return/warranty, simply go to Return Policy; or drop us an e-mail info(at)fusiongear.com.au.
Oops, nothing yet. Be the first to write a review.